Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Five and Fabulous!

My sweet Aubrianna turned 5 years old today! This morning while waiting for breakfast she said to Matt, "Am I really five today? 'Cause I don't feel like it. I feel like I'm still four." But by the end of the day she was feeling much more like a five year old. That may be because to every person she saw today she said, "I'm five today!" And her teachers gave her a special crown (pictured below) with a glittery #5 on it. :)


She enjoyed a wonderful birthday starting with a yummy breakfast (blueberry muffins), a trip to McDonald's for lunch, sharing chocolate cupcakes with her preschool class in honor of her birthday, a special birthday dinner (complete with all her special requests: "chicken bones," corn on the cob and raspberries), birthday presents and ice cream for dessert.

Happy Birthday, my beautiful daughter, we love you more than you could possibly know!

*More pics on the dropshots account from today and the past couple weeks!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP