Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Blessings

I love Easter. I love celebrating our risen Lord. I love knowing that I get to spend eternity in heaven because God loves me so much that He sent His Son to die for me. Jesus conquered death and I get the prize. God's grace is so amazing to me. I pray that my children will come to understand what has been done for them.

We also enjoy the silly traditions that secular Easter brings. Every year the girls get an Easter basket filled with candy and trinkets. Below is a picture of the girls with their baskets/buckets.


The Oosterhouse family did something different for Easter this year; they went camping. They graciously invited us to join them Easter Sunday afternoon for fun and food. We did a little Easter egg hunt with the kids. Below are some pictures of the fun!


Until next time, dear Readers . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous August 5, 2021 at 1:37 PM  

I hope nettie still has her cherry I would love to pop it she is the perfect age forsex

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP